Is trusting my money with Heleum safe?
Any financial advisor worth their salary will always advise the following:
- Never invest an amount of money that you aren't willing to lose.
- No investment is 100% safe.
- Past performance is never a guarantee of future performance.
Heleum is no different than any other vehicle to managing and growing your money in this regard. Heleum is not a guaranteed or insured product and there is always the risk of losing your investment.
However, there are many advantages to using Heleum, like the following:
- Heleum is not built to help you get rich quickly or to rely on long-term aggressive gains.
- Heleum is designed to harness the volatility of currency markets to make strong gains and reduce the risks relative to buying and holding.
- The Heleum team is constantly testing new features and market indicators to improve the performance of the algorithm.
Remember, both Uphold and Heleum are committed to transparency. Every trade made during the Private Beta can be viewed here.